Last modification was made 20/02/2019.
Who We Are
Founded in 2018 and based in Australia, Teacher Blogger School is an independently operated blog run by me, Victoria Longthorn. This website shares information, tips, courses, resources & education for Bloggers
Teacher Blogger School is committed to committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Our website address is: https://www.teacherbloggerschool.com.
Our Postal Address is: Parcel Locker 1003 8500 70, 66 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
Our ABN: 73 813 983 846
- We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services. The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not)- Teacher Blogger School
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience.
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract.
- track website traffic and customer trends.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers.*
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to deliver incentives (such a free printables).
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers .
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for.
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing
- the further Processing would not harm your interests.
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who Else Can Access Your Data
Your Personal Data will never be sold, shared or traded in any way. We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. The website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Google Search Console – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as Google searches and user actions on the Website. Google may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google.
- PayPal & Stripe – These Services are used for Payment Gateways. Please refer to Paypal & Stripe for respective Privacy Policies for further information.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use an SSL Certificate to encrypt and secure your personal information. We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
Data we gather:
- Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website.
- Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged. This includes services such as Google Analytics which collects non-identifiable information to help us track trends in website traffic for our website. By default WordPress does not collect any personal data about visitors, and only collects the data shown on the User Profile screen from registered users.
- Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners below.
- Publicly available information
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible. To create a user profile, you must choose a username and password and input your email address for profile confirmation. Your email address will never be available publicly. At your option, you may also add an avatar, a profile description, and a link to your website. You may also choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and Google Account. Users may see your username, avatar, profile description and website information.How Information Is Collected
- If you subscribe to Teacher Blogger School newsletter
- If you leave a comment on the blog
- If you purchase a product through The Teacher Blogger School Shop
- Through website cookies and log files
- Through Google Analytics
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to aplusteachingresources.com.au and other sites on the Internet.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Affiliate Participation Programs
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Teacher Blogger School is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (AU, USA), Share-A-Sale (USA), Leadpages, Active Campaign, Tailwind, Pinteresting Strategies, pinning Perfect, Short Pixel, Deposit Photos
Affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising. As part of these Associates programs, the Website will post customized links, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales. This doesn’t cost you an extra cent.
Your email and name are never sold, rented, leased, or given away to a third party.
At the bottom of each newsletter you will find information about how to contact the sender, as well as a link to unsubscribe. You may unsubscribe at any time.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
When visitors use the contact form on the site we collect the data shown in the form, we use this information to provide customer support and communicate with our customers. Data collected from this submission form is kept for the duration of the dialogue and will be deleted once communication is closed. We do not use the information submitted through forms for marketing purposes.
Products in The A Plus teaching Resources Shop are sold through Woocommerce. Your name, email address, and country are required during the checkout process. I am legally required to collect your physical address. (I use this information to pay taxes on your purchase).
Information about your purchase is stored indefinitely. This way I can resend the files any time you request them. Only your name, email address and physical address (if required) is stored on my site.
I also sell other bloggers’ products via affiliate programs. Each program collects and retains its own data. I do not have access to the personal information that is collected by these affiliate programs.
Teacher Blogger School posts information on various social media platforms. Teacher Blogger School is not responsible for your privacy when you post on its social media channels.
Rights Related To Your Personal Information
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com.
Amend – You may contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request email@example.com.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Adult supervision is recommended for every activity featured on this blog. Please read the instructions for each activity thoroughly before deciding whether it is appropriate for your child(ren). The author and blog disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activity on this blog.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site does accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. A complete media kit is available upon request.
The compensation received will not influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this site receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed are purely the bloggers’ own.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Last modification was made 20/02/2019.